Understanding Coffee Stains
- Drinking coffee daily/frequently
- Opting for darker roasts
- Adding milk or creamer
At-Home Whitening for Coffee Drinkers
- Brush after your morning coffee to remove surface pigment before it settles in.
- Use whitening toothpaste with ingredients like hydrogen peroxide or baking soda.
- Rinse with water after coffee and drinks with high chromogen levels.
- Drink coffee through a straw to minimize contact with teeth.
- Limit coffee intake to 1-2 cups per day.
Professional Whitening Treatments
- Uses higher concentrated whitening gels with 10-40% hydrogen peroxide, customized for your sensitivity level and desired results.
- Incorporates light to accelerate gel activation.
- Personalized barrier gel is applied to prevent irritation on gums.
- Removes both surface and intrinsic stains for maximum results.
- In just one quick session, professional whitening at Colair Beauty Lounge and Med Spa can lighten your smile by up to 8 shades for a transformative effect!
Touch Up Regularly
After your professional whitening treatment, be strategic with your maintenance:
- Get whitening touch ups every 6-12 months depending on stain recurrence.
- Use daily whitening toothpaste and rinse water after staining foods and drinks.
- Eliminate or limit coffee for a few days before important events to maximize whiteness.
With the right maintenance strategy, your smile can maintain its dramatically brighter new shade!
Summon Your Brightest Smile at Colair Beauty Lounge
The teeth whitening experts at Colair provide customized professional treatments to remove stubborn coffee stains for a smile transformation.
Smile brightly at that next event or photograph and schedule your Colair teeth whitening treatment today!